« All Events
Promote 2014 Cameroon
December 6, 2014 - December 14, 2014
- PROMOTE is hosted and organised by the International Foundation Inter-Progress with the mandate of the Cameroonian Government represented by the Ministry of Commerce and under the supervision of the General Secretariat of the Presidency of the Republic.
- ECCAS (Economic Community of Central Africa States) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with PROMOTE connecting the event to efforts of Regional Integration.
- The Foundation, under Swiss law, runs all its operations from its regional office in Yaoundé – Cameroon, in line with a Cooperation Agreement signed with the State of Cameroon in April 2nd, 1993.
- The balance of uses and resources is bound to the Cameroonian State grant of 15% in addition to citizen grants and sponsorships of large companies together with subsidized prices that benefit exhibitors subscription fares.
- PROMOTE is managed on a non for profit basis.
- PROMOTE permanent staff comprises 12 persons empowered with around 50 auxiliaries and consultants during the exhibition.
- PROMOTE is a collective showpiece that serves the general interest aiming at fostering the enterprise promotion.