- This event has passed.
WHITE NIGHTS: THE CEMENT. CONCRETE. DRY MIXTURES
May 26, 2015 - May 28, 2015
INTERNATIONAL ANALYTICAL REVIEW ALITINFORM INVITES YOU TO TAKE PART IN THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MEETING “WHITE NIGHTS: THE CEMENT. CONCRETE. DRY MIXTURES”
Save the date: May 26–28, 2015!
We are honored to invite you to participate in the 3rd International Business Meeting “White Nights: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures”, that is to be held on 26–28 May 2015 at “Grand Hotel Europe”, St. Petersburg, Russia.
The business meeting has been arranged since June, 2011 and attended by more than 130 participants from all over the globe: Russia, China, Germany, Switzerland, Poland and CIS countries. The meeting gives you an excellent opportunity to discuss current issues with C.E.Os and senior managers of large companies in an informal manner. The most beautiful and spectacular hotel in Saint Petersburg, City tour, Mikhailovsky theatre, White Nights and raising of bridges will stir excitement and create cosy and friendly atmosphere for you your business.
- Russian Builders Union;
- International analytical review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures” recognized worldwide.
The meeting you should not miss!
Five reasons to participate in the business meeting:
- Review of the current state of the industry and forecast of the future development of regional and global markets of cement, concrete and dry mixtures;
- Innovative technologies, modern materials and industry equipment;
- Discussion of the most important issues of the industry with colleagues and global leading specialists in an informal manner;
- Negotiations with suppliers and potential customers;
- Excellent possibility to acquire business relationships efficient for your company’s performance.
|Day I (26th May)|
|17:00 – Registration of the participants at “Grand Hotel Europe”
17:30 – Cocktail party
18:00 – Saint Petersburg city tour
|Day II (27th May)|
|09:00 – Registration of the participants with a coffee-break
10:00 – Plenary session
11:00 – Coffee-break
11:30 – Plenary session
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Plenary session
16:00 – Coffee-break
16:30 – Plenary session
19:00 – Visit to theatre
23:00 – Boat trip along the Neva River: welcome party, casual dinner, raising of bridges, cultural program
|Day III (28th May)|
|12:00 – Lunch
13:00 – Panel discussions and sessions
|* The program is subject to change|
For more information go to our website